Caerus Corp was formed in Minnesota in the summer of 2015 with an initial mission of improving animal rehabilitation by applying proven human medical technologies to veterinary patients. Our company’s main objective was to provide health-restoring solutions and life-enhancing therapies to veterinarians and pet owners alike.
That vision has never wavered, but it has expanded. Alongside developing extant technologies and innovating in new directions, each additional company to join the Caerus family has added new opportunities and resources. Significantly, the acquisition of OrthoCor Medical in 2016 expanded our portfolio of products with a wealth of established human pain management technologies. Caerus Corp has continued to iterate and improve on these technologies, simultaneously maintaining their availability for medical patients while also adapting them for the veterinary market.
Our long-term aim is to build a global pain management and rehabilitation company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of products for pain reduction, orthopedic rehabilitation, and further treatment for humans, pets, and domestic animals. We plan to accomplish this by creating, licensing, and acquiring existing medical device technologies which have already been deployed and proven in the human medical device market, then increasing their adoption within that market while also modifying them for use in the veterinary sector.
The overarching goals of Caerus Corp are to:
- Enrich the paradigm of human and animal orthopedic pain management by offering an effective range of non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical pain management devices leveraging developed and emergent technologies such as Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy.
- Provide compelling non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical alternatives in the field of canine back bracing by offering innovative intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) treatment for dogs suffering from back pain.
- Provide unprecedented quality and efficacy of veterinary care through a comprehensive offering of adjustable and custom-fashioned limb bracing and prosthetic solutions.
- Continually invigorate our portfolio of rehabilitative and therapeutic devices by researching, developing, licensing, and acquiring patented technologies in the field.
- Partner with healthcare and veterinary professionals, patients, pet owners, and pet lovers worldwide to offer unique perspectives and products that enhance and prolong human and animal lives.